S$3000 - S$4500 per month
2 months ago
My client is a world leader in the medical device space and now seek an expert R&D Program Coordinator to support APAC New Product Development program by coordinating and delivering allocated work activities and providing support to the team, programs and R&D labs
The candidate is required to work closely with all project teams, as well as Quality and Regulatory functions in order to scope work packages
- Setup new vendors in the purchasing system and raise purchase orders for all R&D indirect & direct purchases
- Support project teams in set up and maintenance of documentation management through set up of product files and folders
- Support key department project reviews through compilation and circulation of pre-read documents
- Provide support to project managers, scientists and engineers
- Work with the senior leadership team facilitate meetings, conferences and events as required including catering and AV requirements
- Organize site employee activities and special festive events
- Assist with the management of facilities including liaison with contracted cleaners and building managers, maintenance of labs, office fixtures and fittings, safety and evacuation programs and emergency after hours contact for the premises.
- Coordinate and manage visitor's agendas to the Singapore design center including accommodation, transfers, meetings, dinners engaging internal stakeholders as directed by the senior leadership team.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering or equivalent with 2 - 5 years' experience in provision of support/co-ordination of work activities in an R&D or Engineering firm
- Demonstrated ability to research and progress initiatives and achieve objectives working within broad guidelines/directions with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to maintain and manage a complex and ever-changing schedule
- Prior experience in establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with a wide range of people
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify solutions in a timely manner
- Advanced level computer skills and familiarity with PLM systems.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality management reports and presentation documents, using word processing, spreadsheets and graphics/presentation software packages.
- Prior experience in handling various projects simultaneously
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).