Up to S$144000.00 per annum
3 months ago
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a well-known US MNC in the Entertainment industry with a strong global presence. They are now looking for a high calibre Regional Financial Controller to head up the APAC Finance Team.
ABOUT THE JOB
Reporting to the Global CFO, you will lead a shared services team and will manage the full spectrum of Accounting, Statutory Reporting and Tax Audit activities. You will be expected to lead, mentor and manage the finance teams across the APAC region, as well as take full ownership of the controlling and accounting responsibility, ensuring it is compliant to US GAAP and SOX standards.
- Degree in Accountancy & Finance / Business.
- CA/CPA qualified
- 8-10 years of relevant controllership experience with MNCs, including 3-4 years in a Big 4 Audit Firm
- Advanced experience in accounting management systems and Excel
- Strong experience with US GAAP and SOX
- Highly motivated individual with a hands-on approach and able to operate independently and with minimal supervision
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Benjamin Tay on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1769816 (Tay Wei Jian, Benjamin).