Want to be a part of a leading lifestyle company?
We are assisting this well-known high street brand to identify a strong Regional Retail Operations Manager to support its growth and success in the Asian market. Responsible for daily retail operations management to new store openings, you will ensure optimal sales, profits and growth for the brand and their partners. You will be setting standards and guideline and working collaboratively with your partners to drive operational excellence and sales numbers.
- Analyze business performance and trends and react accordingly to impact results for Asia Region.
- Analyze consumer profiles, purchasing habits, tourist and local market trends, and competitive information to drive business.
- Understanding the retail competition and communicate real estate, merchandise and promotional opportunities to the team
- Ensuring compliance with SOPs, policy & procedure and discipline.
- Ensure all stores are held accountable to basic operating standards and expectations
- Accountable for understanding and maintaining personal and team's level of product knowledge
- Ensure consistent & high levels of customer experience within all owned and partner stores
- Support efforts in recruitment, training, development, accountability and succession of high performing staff
- Maintain consistency and quality in the visual merchandising and marketing for all stores
- At least 7 years of multi-store management experience
- Experienced in retail operations and real estate property management. Experience managing franchised operations will be a plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and motivational skills
- Excellent leadership qualities with the ability to motivate and mentor your team towards achieving results
- Customer service oriented individual and an eloquent communicator
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work well with numbers and data
- Ability to travel up to about 60% across the region
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).