S$60000 - S$119962 per annum
Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso
about 2 months ago
Rapidly expanding F&B multinational organization is looking for a Supply Chain Executive to coordinate Regional Demand and Supply Operations (70%) and Logistics (30%). This is an exciting opportunity to professionals who are looking to expend their careers into a Regional scale across different operational functions.
- Close communication with business partners globally (US and SEA) to support on S&OP, Forecasting and Planning activities
- Support on Global 3PL vendors evaluation, selection and development
- Develop and Report Key Performance Indicators for the Planning, Warehousing, Inventory and Distribution operations
- Implement, develop and report D&S Planning Model
- Analyze to optimize the end-to-end Supply Chain Operation Network with a strong focus on Planning and Logistics
- At least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain, Demand and Supply Planning, Forecasting and Logistics from a reputable F&B (Big Plus) organization
- Diploma and/or Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics or related field
- Strong communication skills in English and Malay/Indonesian (Big Plus) to be able to lease with overseas business partners and vendors
- Strong Excel Data Analytical Skills
- Exceptional organization and leadership skills in order to succeed on fast-paced environments
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).