A well-known Asian-grown fashion apparel brand is looking to hire a Regional Visual Merchandiser to drive, implement and monitor overall visual merchandising. This would include window/in-store displays and in-store merchandising to ensure consistency with the campaign concept and adherence to the brand's guidelines throughout the region.
The fundamentals of this role would be to develop regional visual merchandising strategies and ultimately deliver on business targets working closely with Retail Merchandising.
Launches and Campaigns
- Work closely with HQ and regional marketing & retail teams to execute visual merchandising concepts
- Adopt global VM guidelines to translate into a regional version based on needs and on new store design planning, monthly guidelines and VM plan for trade shows, seasonal launches, new arrival, Marketing and PR activities on a timely basis
- Provide exceptional standards of visual excellence to all DTC and mono-brand stores on a weekly/monthly/ seasonal basis by working closely with the Operation, Marketing and regional partners for store openings, product launches & key campaigns
- Develop visual merchandising strategies to drive sales and perform weekly/monthly seasonal/ analysis of store traffic and sales generation for DTC stores; create reports and propose action plans to retail team and HQ
- Work closely with HQ and Merchandising to ensure a healthy balance between global direction and local market needs that ultimately leads to the growth of the brand; monitor and advise optimum SKU counts, assortment and store categorization for all DTC and mono-brand stores
Standards & Store Maintenance
- Guarantee consistent and high customer experience within the region in accordance with the brand's visual merchandising guidelines
- Conducts regular store visits to ensure VM guidelines and standards are being upheld
- Develop a visual merchandising training program for store associates and conduct regular training sessions for the region
- Strong knowledge in production processes to ensure visual merchandising props and display setup are operationally viable in stores, not limited to procurement and execution of visual display elements, efficient follow up with partners/ suppliers, budget tracking, quality control on creative output and adherence to implementation deadlines
- Design, produce and distribute marketing collaterals and POP materials for thematic highlight, new product launches, launches for VM enhancement? supervise the printing materials quality and manage production timeline & budget
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Visual Merchandising in the fashion apparel or footwear industry
- Regional experience would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel (50%)
- Highly creative, enthusiastic and strong talent in setting up window / in -store and merchandising display
- Flair for creativity combined with an analytical mind set to drive sales
- Strong knowledge of merchandising, product life cycles and product planning as it effects Visual Merchandising
- Ability to manage and/or coordinate with internal and external cross-functional groups (HQ, retail, product)
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, AutoCAD preferable
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).