S$8000 - S$14000 per month
4 months ago
Reliability Manager - Chemical Process Plant
I have partnered with well-known International Petrochemicals Business, to help them identify a suitable candidate for a Reliability Manager role. It's a newly created role where the ideal candidate will be responsible for overall reliability requirements for one of their state of the plants in Singapore. Reporting to the Team lead, the Reliability Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing a Reliability Plan and ensure the processes are aligned with the client's standards
- Implementing solutions to the reliability processes according to the maintenance strategy, LCT and Asset Management plans
- In charge of preventive maintenance, and propose necessary changes as per required
- Clear definition of the Reliability management systems and the associated processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience covering reliability/maintenance/production duties within a Chemical/Petrochemical/Refinery/Process plant.
- Strong knowledge in Operational Excellence and Reliability operations
- Proven experience in leading a team
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).