S$6000 - S$7000 per month
about 2 months ago
An established local Scientific Instruments distributor is looking for a driven Sales Manager to lead the growing Life Sciences sales team. If you are looking for an opportunity to hone your people management skills and sharpening your sales strategies, this is it!
Main responsibilities include:
- Develop and lead sales and marketing strategies and directions of the Life Sciences team within the local research landscape.
- Provide supervision and guidance to team members to achieving business goals, objectives and sales targets
- Provide accurate and timely market information to the management. Actively engage in pitching for new/ evaluating existing business collaborations to fill gaps in product portfolio
- To ensure effective and efficient allocation of work responsibilities and territories based on team member's knowledge and capabilities
- Lead by example in establishing and maintaining relationships with principals, key clients and KOLs
- A degree in life sciences or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of prior relevant sales experience with proven track records within the life sciences/ biotechnology industry, especially in capital instruments
- Prior exposure to managing a sales team and ensuring achievements towards business goals within the life sciences space
- Sensitive to market trends and users' needs will be desirable to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).