S$6000 - S$8500 per month + Variable Bonus
6 months ago
SAP FI/CO Consultant - Manager /Senior Manager Level - 2-year direct contract
- Opportunity to join a leading organization and a Stable high performing team
- Good compensation and Benefits
* Prepare, review and approve Blueprint documents, ensuring adherence to template process and policy.
* Develop, review and approve design documents, test plans and scenarios, transport requests, authorization matrix, data migration plan and cutover plan.
* Ensure global changes are identified, assessed and mitigation actions are well planned and executed
* Collaborate with stakeholders to assess, solution and introduce new enhancements, processes and functionalities.
- SAP FICO module configuration
* Providing daily support to Finance users and implement S/4 HANA solutions in cost effective way
- Minimum bachelor's degree in a related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of SAP FICO experience in project implementation and system maintenance. SAP TRM (Treasury) experience is an advantage.
- Understanding of Real Estate industry is an advantage.
- Good understanding of Accounting processes and practices
- Minimal travelling may be required
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with consultants and colleagues from varied levels, functions and geography.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with both local and overseas counterparts.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).