S$6000 - S$9000 per month
6 months ago
My client is a world leader in specialised metrology, atomic force microscopy and other optical equipment and now seek an experienced Application and Systems Specialist to join them
- Assume responsibility for customer direct post-sale instrumentation and application support including: installation, user and application training, instrument diagnostics/fix, and post-sale applications support.
- Empower customers to optimize performance of their instrument through support and instruction
- Provide post-sale user and application training and support
- Provide customer specific post-sale application support
- Experiment, test, develop, and optimize application protocols
- Train new users on instrument operation, author application notes, user procedures and training material
- Qualify instrument and accessories using standard and non-standard customer samples
- Diagnose, research, experiment, test, develop, optimize, communicate, and execute the most efficient solution plan for complex electro mechanical hardware/software instrument issues.
- Create and maintain record of activity in support database
- Ensure maintenance of instrument at peak performance and maximize productivity
- Act as brand ambassador for metrology and AFM equipment
- PhD in Optics, Physics, Material Science or equivalent with at least 5 years' of experience
- Stronghold with metrology tools or other AFM equipment
- Excellent team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of prioritizing projects based on customer/market requirements and engineering resources
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Customer focused with a strong technical background
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).