My client is leading company in the automotive rental space looking for a Senior Technician to diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
- To focus on Capability Development of new types of vehicles
- To be able to perform automotive component fault finding, diagnosis and repair
- To process knowledge of Vehicle System Overview with proper understanding of the interlink and Interlock systems onboard Commerial Vehicles
- To lead Technical investigation and discussion
- Manage Fleet Management study on operation Vs durability studies
- To submit Technical reports
- To Source for local solution to improve product durability and reliability
- To support workshop in repair and servicing when need arises
- Advise and perform in-depth and comprehensive trouble shooting in technical problem with and without using electronic diagnostic tools, raised by the team and perform hands-on repair to the vehicle if needed
- Check and ensure all the recording of repair findings, rectification, photos, voice message or any other details as required are accurate and precise
- Electrician candidates
- Candidate able to read schematics of Electronic Control Unit or PCB
- 2-3 years of simple diagnostic experience
- Class 3 driving license
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).