S$156000 - S$200000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Mia Sofie Lyons
about 1 year ago
Our client a global MNC in the healthcare industry have a new opportunity for an Senior Level Procurement Manager with a focus on Marketing Category.
You will be responsbile for leading the category management for APAC you will be experience implementing and standardising processes, you will be hands on and lead the sourcing, negotiations and vendor management.
In addition you will have team leadership experience.
Further responsibilities include:
- Working closely with regional stakeholders to define and execute the procurement and contracting strategy for Marketing spend categories
- Lead process set up and SOP policies and best practices throughout the vendor evaluation/selection and contract management process.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms
- providing knowledge and market insight on how to develop suppliers across the region or globally.
- Degree in relevant field
- At least 5 years in a leadership role managing large spend marketing categories
- Strategic vision and proven capabilities
- Strong leadership experience
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Mia Lyons on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1114276 (Mia Sofie Lyons)