S$10000 - S$15000 per month
about 1 month ago
Senior DevOps Manager - AWS Technology Stack
Volt is partnering with a leading, multinational technology business which operates in 15 countries and has in excess of 15,000 employees globally.
Due to rapid growth and the company's further expansion, the role of Senior DevOps Manager for APAC platforms has been created, to be based in their Singapore office.
The position will require you to own all the applications deployed on AWS stack; design the latest CI/CD practices for existing and future implementations; and develop strategy, recommending the right solutions for the APAC business needs that are highly efficient for security, resilience, performance, networking and availability. You will be a thought leader that stays abreast of current and emerging cloud technologies and industry trends.
Essential experience sought
- Bachelors degree with 10+ years' experience in Information technology. AWS certifications will be an added advantage
- 4+ years plus DevOps experience in maintaining large scale, multitier projects preferably on AWS
- Strong Technical skills across AWS technology stack -
- Foundation Services (EC2, EBS, S3, ELB, VPC, Direct Connect, RDS and Cloud Front)
- Application Services (SES, AppStream, Cloud Search) and
- Deployment and Management (CloudWatch, IAM, CloudTrail)
- Strong automation scripting skills using Python, Java and Ruby
- Extensive working experience in
- Source code management (Git and GitHub)
- CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline)
- Containers (Dockers)
- Container Orchestration Tools (Kubernetes)
- Configuration Management and Deployment (Chef, Ansible)
- Monitoring Tools (Nagios)
- Experience in leading and collaborating with global teams across regions.
- Strong understanding of business and technical requirements and cognizant of enterprise architecture.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Anju Lagah on +65 6701 1504 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1219693 (Anju Lagah).