S$5000 - S$7500 per month
3 months ago
My client is a leading name in the R&D and manufacture of complex and innovative medical devices and now seek an experienced Electrical Engineer to join them
- Serve as functional head leading electrical engineering team
- Apply electrical and electronics engineering knowledge to the design and development of new products as well as product changes and enhancements.
- Assemble and test a real-time capable system platform for product control and testing.
- Effectively communicate project status with management and the team.
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team to drive cost optimization, manufacturability, quality and reliability.
- Create procedures for implementation and testing of system.
- Participate in electronics development for the pilot and later stage production of the system.
- Design and oversee the electronics hardware design activities of the whole product.
- Provide technical support of products introduced into both the domestic and international markets.
- Provide engineering support in the resolution of product complaints and/or safety issues.
- Support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures, good manufacturing practices, and regulations
- Masters or PhD in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with at least 5 years' experience of electrical/electronic design in regulated industries
- Prior exposure with full product development cycles
- Experience with designing electronic to comply with EMI/EMC and safety regulatory certifications
- Knowledge of EMI noise reduction techniques/countermeasures at both PCBA level and system level
- Stronghold with PCB design software (eg. Altium Designer) is preferred
- Knowledge of Medical regulatory standard such as IEC 61508/IEC 60601 will be a plus
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).