S$6000 - S$7000 per month
about 1 month ago
My client, a German MNC is a leader in developing automation technology for industrial use. They have a strong R&D team in Singapore and are currently expanding their team.
* Design and develop sensors
* Supervise and lead technical team
* Production technical support
* Lead design and development of industrial sensors including circuitry, PCB layout and prototyping with proper documentation
* Perform product verification tests and countermeasures
* Collaborate with cross functional teams to sustain the product lifecycle including customer complaints, components obsolescence, failure analysis, etc.
* Support technical support and technology transfer while ensuring regulatory compliance
* Masters/Bachelors Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
* 5 years minimum relevant experience in electronic design and development
* Strong knowledge in digital and analogue circuits, and PCB layout experience with a system level view
* Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).