My client is a world leader in the healthcare industry and now seek an experienced Facilities Strategy Consultant/Engineer to assume responsibility for the execution of Facilities/Engineering business strategy and management programs.
The candidate will support the senior leadership and business functions, will analyse existing practises and strategies to identify areas of improvement and develop innovative methods to achieve strategic business goals
- Develop approaches to improve productivity and implement comprehensive change strategies to transform an organization
- Develop/design and participate in the execution of programs and initiatives to support the facilities and engineering strategy - developing, executing, and managing work plans, identifying data needs, gathering data (quantitative and qualitative), analyzing data, developing recommendations and creating presentations
- Support senior leadership in issue identification and resolution
- Participate in various cross-functional projects within Operations, Engineering and Manufacturing
- Translate strategy into actionable objectives to effectively drive project teams
- Lead and manage cross functional initiatives and deliver high-quality and timely results
- Conduct project scoping, execution strategy, process improvement, and change management activities
- Ensure the quality and development of knowledge assets and align activities with the overall facilities and engineering strategy.
- Identify, acquire, and interpret data and information to translate to assets and manage asset templates and guidance.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Chemical, Biology or Engineering with 5 - 10 years of experience
- Exposure to business, management, strategy or a master's in business administration (MBA) will be an advantage
- Professional experience in manufacturing, projects, business and consulting, international projects/assignments preferably in pharma or healthcare
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills, self-starter and innovative problem solver
- Stronghold with GMP issues from a facilities/engineering perspective
- Strong strategic and business driven mentality
- Prior experience in interacting with key leadership staff - both internal and external stakeholders
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).