S$10000 - S$15000 per annum + Variable Bonus
2 months ago
Senior Manager - Cloud Application Development
Volt is partnering with a leading, multinational technology business which operates in 15 countries and has in excess of 15,000 employees globally.
Due to rapid growth and the company's further expansion, the role of Senior Manager for APAC has been created, to be based in their Singapore office.
The position will require as the Senior Manager - Cloud Application Development to lead and design all Customer Experience initiatives and enhancements on all existing and future APAC implementations for web and mobile applications on the AWS platform
- You will work on latest Web UI technologies to deliver web, mobile applications which provide frictionless customer experience on all existing and future APAC Horizon implementations
- You will work on UX/UI development using latest frameworks related to both React UI and React Native also on server-side coding with both Java and Node.JS
- You will work with global security team to implement latest security frameworks for Web technologies to identify all kinds of security threats, vulnerabilities in the application code.
- You will also be required to have strong experience on data encryption using AWS security services/ any other cloud will also be considered
- Will collaborate with regional and business teams across APAC to optimise the chat/web channels for maximum speed and scalability
- Will partner with the UX designer to translate UI/UX elements from designer to visual elements
- Will be responsible to integrate front end and back end of the application using reusable APIs of APAC Horizon platform
- Will closely work with offshore development team to implement robust and/or reusable set of APIs to power the online/chat offerings
- Will understand all aspects of the development such as identifying the areas of improvement in the application code written in Node.JS, Express.JS, React.JS and Java.
- Will be responsible for technical troubleshooting to identify the issues related to application code
- Will be responsible to fix the application code issues by offshore development team with respect the performance, security, stability with the help of offshore development team
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with 6-8 years of strong solution architecture experience, mainly with web and mobile development using latest UX/UI technologies.
Strong data modelling, SQL experience on RDBMS technologies such as My SQL, Postgress and No SQL experience is a plus.
Knowledge of multi-tier architectures across multiple technology stacks such as Java, J2EE, web servers, caching, application servers, RDBMS/NoSQL: MySQL, MongoDB.
Working experience on CI/CD tools such as Jenkin, Chef, Maven, Ansible.
Strong Technical skills on AWS serverless services Lambda, AppSync, ALB, API Gateway, S3, EFS, DynamoDB, Aurora Serverless, SNS, SQS, Step Functions, Kinesis, Athena.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong customer focus and demonstrated ability to work in geographically dispersed teams, good interpersonal skills.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).