S$5000 - S$7500 per month
about 2 months ago
My client is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of complex devices and and are expanding in Singapore. They now seek an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join them
- Global Name
- Innovative Products
- Excellent Remunerations
- Implement manufacturing processes, equipment, facilities and documents to meet current and future production volume and delivery requirements.
- Supports production by resolving technical issues as required
- Represent manufacturing on new design project team and actively provide constructive technical feedback and recommendations to ensure robust, manufacturable product.
- Engage external supplier as appropriate. Understand project risk, develop contingencies, track milestones and deliver project outcomes on time.
- Complete process validation activities & documentation.
- Identify & implement GMP, Six-Sigma LEAN improvement actions.
- Assess and implement new processes, equipment and technologies for longer-term manufacturing requirements.
- Develop, motivate and mentor other manufacturing engineers.
- Provide technical training to other team members related to manufacturing operational systems and processes.
- Significantly improve, change or adapt existing engineering methods and processes in line with business requirements
- Degree in Engineering/Manufacturing or equivalent with at least 8 - 10 years' of experience in designing and implementing automated plastic injection molds
- Strong experience with injection molding for thermoplastic products
- Stronghold with DFM
- Prior experience with volume manufacturing, process validation and bring new designs to production
- Experience in a GMP related environment will be a plus
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment
- Exposure on design and assembly of production automation machines
- Familiar with Process Validation Principles and Practices
- Excellent communication and documentation skills, including technical reporting
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).