S$5000 - S$7500 per month
about 1 month ago
My client is world leader in the R&D and manufacturing of complex equipment and now seek an experienced Engineer to set up, calibrate and maintain GC/MS and RGA analytical systems
- Setup, calibrate, and maintain GC/MS and RGA analytical systems and separate, identify, and quantify impurities and target compounds accurately
- Set up and conduct material outgassing and materials experimental work, including setting up procedures and performing experiments
- Set up high vacuum systems and high purity inert gas chambers with analytical instrumentation.
- Extract clear results from large, complex data sets and provide effective technical reports up to the Product Life Cycle level
- Work on experimental benches to understand the optical effects of photo and deep ultraviolet (DUV) contamination and induced damage on optics, sensors, mask, wafers, metals etc.
- Liaise with other scientists for risk assessments and to ensure feasibilities
- Establish well written procedures and protocols for GC/MS VOC test method
- PhD or Masters in Materials Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or equivalent with at least 7 - 10 years of relevant experience
- Strong fundamental knowledge in chemistry, chemical laboratory practices and surface science
- Prior Experience working in an analytical laboratory.
- Multi-disciplinary knowledge of GC/MS, RGA, mass spectroscopy, lab automation, and software
- Optical or laser experience will be a plus.
- Ability to read technical drawings, understand BOMs, and use a variety of precision, testing and measuring instruments such as microscope and white light interferometer
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).