S$6000 - S$8000 per month
about 1 year ago
Senior Optics Research Scientist
My client is a world leader in the optics and equipment sector and now seek an experienced Optics Research Scientist to develop DUV optics and light sources
- Manage all aspects of optical module designs from evaluating initial specifications to validating performance of finished prototypes,
- Assume responsibility to develop the fundamental specifications of optics system that will determine final tool system performance.
- Design lenses and optical subsystems including lens elements, multi-lens systems, or other optical components, systems or subsystems.
- Conduct optical tolerance, aberration, thermal, stray light, and sensitivity analyses of optical designs, as necessary.
- Design and execute simulations using MATLAB optical CAD software tools
- Design and execute multi-disciplinary experiments, create detailed test plans and summary reports for system performance validation
- Analyze experimental data and compare with simulation model for design correction and optimization.
- Work with product divisions and vendors to transfer the technology into production.
- PhD in Physics or Optics or related with at least 2 to 5 years of experience
- Prior experience of aligning and debugging optical systems.
- Ability to design and systematically execute experiments on optical systems
- Stronghold with numerical techniques commonly used in physical simulations
- Experience with UV optics and/or UV coatings will be a plus
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).