S$5000 - S$7000 per month
3 months ago
- Leading semiconductor test kit supplier
- Competitive package and career progression opportunities
- Perform PCB physical layout (parts placement, routing, trace length adjustment, verification etc.)
- Apply PCB electrical knowledge (high-speed design, RF, and power) to meet project requirements
- Design for manufacturability - work with PCB suppliers, apply best industry practices to reduce cost and maximize PCB yield
- Verify new internal design tools and feedback to development team
- Develop design processes to reduce design cycle-time and defects and improve product performance.
- Create design documents and training
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering with minimum 7 years relevant experience
- PCB Design Experience with significant portion involving analog and mixed-signal PCB design, and interfacing PCB Fab houses to improve manufacturability.
- Experience in designs utilizing blind, buried and micro vias would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge in logical net-listings, schematics usage, electrical and routing rules creation, signal and power integrity optimization
- Proficient in Cadence Allegro/ Valor and/or PAD Power PCB
- RF, back plane, electrical package design/routing experiences, related experience in a semiconductor testing environment, ATE industry are advantages
- Detailed and team oriented
- Good communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).