S$5000 - S$7000 per month
3 months ago
My client is a leading chemicals MNC who are looking for a Process Engineer in Production for their plant in Jurong Island.
The primary role of the Production Engineer is to provide support to the Production Unit while adhering to plant safety norms.
- Provide daily technical support and work direction to the Operations personnel to optimize plant operations.
- To lead and recommend projects for the Capital Spending Plan in order to increase production capacity, reliability and/or safety of operations, decrease productions costs, reduce off spec production, and decrease waste.
- To weigh the Pros and Cons of each possible solution to a particular process problem and to evaluate each to the projected impact on the process.
- Monitor and interpret product data on a daily basis to determine process trends and abnormalities and communicate appropriate data to operations personnel.
- Optimize process for product quality, cost, and process stability.
- Participate in incident investigations and complete CAR action items.
- Participate in HAZOPs and complete HAZOP action items
- Perform statistical studies to revise the current manufacturing specification or to propose new manufacturing specification.
- Drive the Management of Change process for area of responsibility.
- Ensure engineering works are in compliance with quality, safety, health and environmental requirements.
- Assist with BOM and Recipe management, opening/closing process orders, Month-end SAP activities, and allocations of differences.
- Chemical Engineering Degree, with a minimum of 8 years of experience in the Chemical/Petrochemical industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Possess good leadership and organization skills with ability to motivate unit personnel to support and adhere to system requirement.
- Effective team player with good communication skills.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).