S$7000 - S$10000 per month
3 months ago
Senior Project Manager - Infrastructure
A leading tech unicorn in Singapore is looking to expand their infrastructure team and looking for experience, talented and proactive Senior Project Manager to join their young, vibrant and dynamic team in supporting the regions.
In this role, your responsibilities are:
- Manage from end to end for enterprise-level project and ensure to drive all projects to align with the business goals and targets.
- Work closely across functional and technical teams to ensure on projects timeline delivery.
- Provide technical knowledge to translate business requirements to technical requirements.
- Ensure documentation processes and updates to internal and external stakeholders for projects delivery.
Key Technical requirements:
- 7+ years of experience in project management position handling enterprise projects.
- Successful track records in delivery of high-quality and enterprise-level projects both for Infrastructure, ideally Network infrastructure and Software/Applications.
- Strong stakeholder management skillsets to work with internal and external teams to ensure projects' delivery.
- Strong technical knowledge to provide suggestions, advise and supervision for technical teams on delivery and support.
- Result oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities, able to drill down to details to ensure the progression for the respective projects.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).