S$5000 - S$6500 per month
about 1 month ago
My client is a world leader in the design of complex precision and measurement equipment and now seek an experienced R&D Electronics Engineer to design various electronics
- Assume prime responsibility to design antenna, RF components tuning matching and characterization
- Lead and participate in general analog and digital circuit board development such as microcontroller and microprocessor-based platform development and wireless and sensor circuit developments.
- Create clear and concise product and project documentations such as technical specification, test reports, planning
- Drive the implementation of the sub-systems of wireless modules (Cellular, Bluetooth, WLAN, NFC and Radar), slip ring, MEMS and sensors
- Conduct white box and functional tests for product prototypes
- Maintain and improve development environment, design flow, source code control, etc.
- Analyse and provide feedback during design reviews and liaise and cooperate with multi-sites for project coordination and technology alignment
- Advanced Degree in Electronics Engineering with at least 8 years of relevant R&D experience
- Stronghold with wireless technologies such as Cellular, GNSS, Bluetooth, WLAN, NFC, Radar and wireless communication devices integration
- Solid understanding of wireless certification measurement
- Knowledge of industrial standard interfaces and protocols (JTAG, UART, SPI, I2C, Ethernet, MIPI, SDIO and USB)
- Experience with analog and digital circuit board development such as microcontroller and microprocessor-based platform development
- Proficient in application of the wireless communication testers and general RF equipment
- Technical expertise with OrCAD Capture, PCB Editor, signal integrity and power integrity simulation
- Prior experience with characterization of RF components such as filters, antenna, transceiver parameters
- Experience with C++ programming and MatLab will be an added advantage
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).