S$84000 - S$90000 per annum
12 months ago
My client is a global shipping and trading company that distributes LPG & Petrochemical gases. Excellent career progression & competitive salary!
The successful candidate will assist the Global Head of Risk Management to oversee the daily reporting in the East and physical publication Daily:
- Eastern Risk (position, VAR and Stress Reports)
- Data Accuracy
- P&L Reconciliation
- Proximity to Limits
- Maintain open communication with Traders, Operations and Accounts over the validity of trading and shipping executed, its integration into the system, and the transparency of Eastern book with the Global Risk Team.
- Monitor and ensure Eastern risk falls within Global and local limits
- Oversee the Risk function development in conjunction with the Business Systems Team in any new system upgrade.
- Primarily responsible and accountable for the development of new hires in the East, allocation of duties, and contribution to the team.
- Monitor and analyze all physical and financial exposures and ensure they are accurately marked-to-market and the results and findings are documented and communicated
- Provide analytical support to risk department/traders based on the market
- Oversee and undertake the capture all deal information accurately into the Trading and Risk Management (TRM) system
- Communicate any TRM system issues to IT or Systems departments
- Overseeing of Contracts Management: Ensure the correct administrative lifecycle of new contracts through the process flow from the Junior team member.
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Minimum: Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce (or equivalent).
- Minimum 3-5 years related working experience in market risk within a commodity trading organisation.
- With some supervisory skills
- Moderate understanding of Product Contracts and Voyage Charter Parties
- Moderate understanding of the key drivers of demand, supply and price in the LPG and shipping markets
- Moderate operating and functional knowledge of Trading and Risk Management systems and tools for analysis
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a diverse and highly demanding trading team environment
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Erwin Lim on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984696 (Erwin Lim Wei Han).