S$4000 - S$6000 per month
3 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Senior Software Engineer (in Java) based in Singapore. You will be involved in analyzing, designing, developing, and maintaining IT applications with our client. Your other key task will be in documentation and post-implementation of customer support.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Analyzing, designing, programming, testing, documenting, and maintaining IT systems and applications
- Investigating and investigated reported systems shortcomings to internal and external customers
- Analyzing requests for enhancements and writing amendments
- Performing and managing stages of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and participating in the systems review with the Project Manager
- Understanding the interdependencies of services (applications, systems, and databases) and pin-pointing problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency
- Designing and documenting system design, architecture, and propose appropriate tools
- Developing test cases by conducting system integration testing (SIT), load tests, and tuning the performance of systems to meet service-level agreements (SLAs)
- Providing technical guidance to junior colleagues
You will ideally have:
- Graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or IT
- 3 years of experience in systems analysis, design, and programming in:
- Java/Java EE
- Struts, JSF, Spring, EJB, Hibernate, IBatis
- JBoss Application Server, Apache Tomcat, ESB
- Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL
- Possess good experience in developing Java EE web applications and Java UI frameworks
- Certifications in Java, Java EE, etc.
- Project-leading experience
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact David Zhang on +65 6701 1510 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1987026 (Zhang David Fu Hao).