S$72000 - S$507002 per annum
4 months ago
Our client is a well-established global MNC, is seeking to hire a Senior Tax Accountant to join their finance team based in Singapore.
The key requirements of the role are as follows:
* Work closely with the Finance team to ensure accurate tax advice is obtained for all new business development opportunities and that all tax statutory reporting obligations are maintained in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards.
* Assist in the preparation of all tax returns ensuring these are consistent with the global tax and transfer pricing model
* Support in providing quality tax advice through advisors to maintain an optimum Group structure to minimise exposure to direct taxes
* Maintain an up-to-date tax compliance status ensuring that estimated payments of tax are appropriate and reconciled to the financial statements and latest tax returns.
* Assist in IRAS' queries if tax audits are carried out
* Assist in improving processes of collecting tax-related information and tax filing.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
* 4 to 5 years' of tax experience with a public accounting firm (Big 4 preferred)
* Experience in managing global tax will be preferred
* Competent in tax compliance, corporate tax, personal income tax, indirect taxes, withholding tax, tax treaties, mergers and acquisitions, repatriation and distribution of profits, group relief, loss relief, tax incentives, tax exemptions, tax audits and investigations, tax case laws, tax administration, tax planning, international taxation laws and regulations, and tax accounting
* Good knowledge of accounting, strong Excel and analytical skills
* Working knowledge of SAP to enable data extract and reconciliation
* Deadline-oriented, eyes for details and sense of urgency on tax returns
If you are interested in this fantastic career opportunity, please either apply here or send your CV for further details.
EA Registration No. R1439442
EA Licence: 12C5526
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Lilian Sim on +65 6701 1514 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1439442 (Sim Lilian).