My client is a leader in the ATE Test systems space and they are on the lookout for Senior Application Engineers who have experience in test program development.
* Provide pre/post-sales consultation for Semiconductor Test Systems to customers.
* Resolve customer's pre/post production test program issues to minimize test system down time and time to high volume manufacturing.
* Understand customers' IC testing needs and propose testing solutions to meet those needs.
* Develops and execute support plans as part of the customer account team
* Lead test program development/conversion and productivity improvement projects based on customer's requirement
* Deliver training programs to enable the customer's engineers to better utilize the V93000 system.
* Min Bachelors in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
* Deliver training programs to enable the customer's engineers to better utilize the V93000 test system
* Minimum of 4-6 years working experience in Semiconductor IC manufacturing
* Knowledge of digital/mixed-signal IC testing, RF and power testing knowledge is a plus
* Knowledge of C++ programming and Linux Operating System
* Good communication and problem solving skills
* Possess a customer-focus attitude and have experience in customer management
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).