Up to S$5500 per month
3 months ago
Senior Test Engineer (Software Performance & Automation Test)
As a Senior Test Engineer your work will mainly involve application software testing and assisting the project teams in delivering quality system. You will be performing all operational duties related to software testing with substantial emphasis on application performance and automation testing. And leading a team of test engineer and imparting testing knowledge to others.
- For more senior staff in this grade; lead a smaller team of software test engineers; to manage (perform monitoring and control duty for specific project assigned) and perform all testing activities including scheduling and reporting.
- You will be closely working with client based in China, therefore knowing simplified Chinese will be advantageous
Verification & Validation
- Analyse business and system requirements and develop various test specifications which includes Functional Testing, System Integration Testing, Performance Testing and Compliance Testing.
- Perform peer review.
- Design, execute and maintain performance & Automation test scripts.
- Design, execute and maintain Test Specifications for manual and test automation.
- Perform defects management and test management (for more senior staff in this grade) for assigned projects.
- Perform the collection, collation, analysis of statistics related to testing, compile and share lessons learned.
Testing Domain Expertise
- Continuously innovate and improve quality of testing skill and processes.
- Championing assigned tools.
- Write and update documents or knowledge based and impart knowledge.
Minimum 5 years' experience in software development (including hands-on programming) with at least 2 full years in Software Performance and Automation Testing and groom your team.
Good knowledge and hands-on experience in commonly used tools such as Selenium, Unified Functional Testing (UFT), Quality Centre (QC), LoadRunner (LR), JMeter.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
ISTQB or ISEB or CSTE certification(s) will be an added advantage.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Amrith Kiran on +65 6701 1507 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1982600 (Amrith Kiran).