S$52000.00 - S$65000 per annum
5 months ago
Sensory Evaluation Specialist - QC - Flavors/Food & Ingredients
- International Speciality Chemicals Business
- Permanent job opportunity with excellent career growth opportunities
- Open for Overseas talents who are keen to move to Singapore on Local package terms
I am currently working on an exciting mandate with a leading International Specialty Chemicals Business to help them identify a suitable candidate for an Sensory Evaluation Specialist role, based in Singapore.
- Perform Sensory, Physical and Chemical analysis on Raw materials and the finished products ensuring that the quality standards are maintained and are within the required specifications by the customer
- Handle customer companies, followed by consultation internally to resolve the issue
- Quality Control and Lab Documentation
Ensure Compliance and Safety standards are always maintain in the lab
- In charge of the lab equipment's maintenance, verification and calibration
Ideal candidate will a Diploma/Degree in Science and should have strong sensory skills background within the F&B/Flavors/Nutrition/Food Ingredients Industry.
- Degree in Science/Chemistry or related discipline
- Experience in an Quality Control/Quality Assurance covering Sensory Evaluation - within the Food and beverage/Flavors/ Food Ingredients Industry
- Strong Sensory skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Team player
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).