- Global MNC in Automation Solutions
- Career growth opportunities and competitive benefits
- Wide exposure
My client is on the lookout for a Service Manager who can lead a team to solve issues in process control industries.
- Lead a service and sales team while serving as the primary point of contact for issue resolution
- Deal with oil and gas industries, life science, chemicals, pharma or F&B industries
- Provide supervision and guidance to Service Engineers performing technical duties onsite
- Manage customer requirements including coordinating site activities and maintain engineering records, and generate standard service reports.
- Align service and sales objectives through various activities
- Ensure adherence to safety standards
- Degree in Electrical or Automation engineering
- Extensive experience in process control industries
- Experience with managing a team
- Sound experience with PLC, DCS OR SCADA systems
- Experienced in control system configuration and system maintenance
- Good knowledge of intrumentation and configuration tools
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).