S$6000 - S$10000 per month
8 months ago
- Leading MNC
- Competitive package and benefits
- Wide exposure
- You will be responsible for leading and directing signalling design team in all aspects of delivering railway-signalling schemes in accordance with all company standards, signalling principles and practices.
- You will manage and control all staff appointed to project(s) and work packages being produced under your control.
- The role also involves design checking or verification on projects.
- The position offers scope for personal skill development, especially in relation to building a project pipeline for an established signalling team.
- The focus will be on developing existing skills and experience of leading signalling design, in a stimulating and challenging project environment, and so enhancing overall signalling and rail capability.
- More than 7 years of experience in the area of Signalling Design
- Experience on a variety of Signalling Projects
- Knowledge of signalling industry standards
- Team Leadership experience
- Experience in dealing with various teams while building strong customer relationships
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).