S$5000 - S$8000 per month
about 1 month ago
Site Reliability Engineer - Linux environment
A leading technology organization headquartered in Singapore is looking for talented and highly skilled Site Reliability Engineer to join their IT shared services team to provide automated operations processes and provide support for their Linux environment across all entities.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Improving the availability and reliability of services using edge technologies.
- Ensure service availability and reliability by working with Developers and System Admin team
- Develop efficient and automated operations, management tools
- Configure, automate, maintain and support in Linux environment.
- Work with internal teams to ensure operations and documentation of processes.
Key technical responsibilities:
- 4+ years of experience within the Linux operations role and DevOps position.
- Expert in Linux operating system principles and network protocols.
- Hands-on experience in using Python and Golang for automation purposes.
- Innovative and proactive mindset to work on automating, optimizing and maintaining processes.
- Knowledge on other programming languages i.e.: C++, C, java, PHP, Shell, etc. will be added advantage.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).