S$3000 - S$5500 per month + Variable Bonus
about 1 year ago
* Opportunity to join a leading Fintech Company
* Convenient location with amazing city view
The Software Engineer position is responsible for designing, creating and maintaining software applications and working closely with internal and external team to identify requirement, find and implementing solution, document the solution and maintain software application.
Must Have Skills
- Proficiency is C# & .Net , HTML and SQL
- Good to have experience in Android dev , as the team is inclined to it.
- Understanding / working knowledge in building POS applications will be a big plus.
- Good to have knowledge in the Payments space
- Analyze requirements and prepare functional and software specifications for software systems solutions
- Participate in the software design end to end process for existing and new systems to ensure software ready to be used by users
- Must be able to take initiative and develop approaches and solutions to software problem
- Design, develop, program and unit test software to ensure address functional and operation requirements
- Delivering quality software and systems within established guidelines and time frames
- Able to rapidly and clearly communicate issues, options, benefits, priorities, and recommendations to technical and business team members
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills, excellent computer skills
- Able to manage and achieve results through multiple, cross-functional teams
- Skilled in all phases of systems analysis, software development process and/or functional engineering principles
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Three years or more experience in development and testing
- Experience in full software lifecycle and deliver system that used by multiple users from various organizations
- Excellent in programming language C# .NET, Android, Java, HTML 5, Python, SQL are mandatory for the candidate.
- Strong pluses for candidate with great experiences on IIS, Docker, Marathon, Perl, IOS development.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).