S$4500 - S$8000 per month
4 months ago
Our client, an unconventional Japanese fashion brand, is seeking a Store Manager to take ownership and be responsible the daily activities of a team of retail staff.
- Be accountable for store productivity and sales plan and forecast
- Create a high energy, sales and service focused environment
- Consistently ensure that visual merchandising and store maintenance standards are met
- Oversee the store by offering constant feedback on service behaviour
- Identify underperforming staff and take necessary action to manage development accordingly
- Recognize individual performance and communicate appropriately
- Minimum 2 - 3 years Store Manager experience preferably in fashion apparel
- Ability to lead a team to meet and exceed performance standards
- Strong customer focus, good relationship with maintenance vendors/contractors
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Comfortable with flexible work schedule to meet business needs including weekends and public holidays
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).