Our client is a leading and growing skincare & cosmetics organisation, and they are seeking a Store Manager to assume the ambassador role for the brand in the market and drive their vision of delivering exceptional service and product.
- Ensure that the team members are up to speed on sales objectives
- Ensure that team members promote loyalty amongst local customers, promote and favour customers services anyway, anytime (before, during and after the sale), animate customers evening
- Be involved in functioning cost
- Liaise with HR in terms of recruitment
- Coach & train new joiners
- Work with HR in terms of the evaluation of team member's competency and personality
- Manage individual objectives and salary evolutions
- Plan & execute training programs for the store staff.
- Conduct briefings and meetings on a regular basis
- Motivate and encourage team members so as to promote excellent performance
Pricing & Profit
- Have a good understanding on pricing policy and sale strategies of the brand
- Analyse and be constantly aware of competitor' prices
- Have extensive knowledge on the cosmetics and products market so as to showcase to team members
- Set up and present products within merchandising regulations
- Constantly ensure the upkeep of visual presentation of the products
- At least 3-4 years of retail store management experience within a fast paced environment
- A strong operational and business development background coupled with a forward vision, leadership qualities and problem solving skills are highly desired.
- Customer service oriented individual and an eloquent communicator
- Sharp, independent and hands-on
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Experience and ability to handle a large volume of sales activities
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).