S$7000 - S$9000 per month
about 2 months ago
Sustainability Manager - Commodities/Chemicals
My client is a well-known International Chemicals Business who are currently looking to hire a suitable candidate for a Sustainability Manager role that will be based in Singapore. Sustainability is one of the main driver for my client's corporate strategy and this role sits within the corporate level function.
The Sustainability manager will be fully responsible for managing and evaluating supplier's sustainability risks. You will develop a scoring system for the vendor's sustainability performance and develop a risk criteria for all the incoming raw materials from suppliers. The role plays a critical role within the organization ensuring that their Production Operations are using sustainable raw materials.
Key areas of focus:
- Stakeholder engagement and Supplier engagement
- Supplier Data collection, management & analysis
- Incoming Raw Materials - Supplier risks and scoring system
- GHG Data collection
- Degree from a recognized university
- 5 to 14 years of relevant experience in Sustainability role/ Environmental Consultancy
- Experience in dealing with Feedstock/ Chemicals will be a huge advantage
- Team player with very strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).