S$4000 - S$6500 per month
4 months ago
System Analyst - MES (Permanent)
A leading client with a manufacturing plant based in Tuas is looking for a System Analyst to join gin their team to provide technical support for their manufacturing and production floor operations.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Monitor, maintain and support manufacturing execution system (MES) and other internal systems.
- Analyze software and hardware problem to ensure issues/ technical problems are resolved.
- Investigate/ troubleshoot control systems to allow optimization of system operations.
- Performs system software upgrades including planning and scheduling, testing, and coordination.
- Create, maintain and support the systems and ensure operations to run smoothly and availability.
- Documentation of requirements and ensure policies and standards of SOPs are met.
- Coordinate with internal teams including infrastructure and applications team to resolve issues.
- Implementation of projects for upgrades, maintenance and implementation.
Key Technical skills:
- 4+ years of experience in supporting manufacturing-related systems and environment
- Experience in manufacturing execution system (MES) and other enterprise systems.
- Strong experience working with MSSQL and Oracle database.
- Experience in working with at least one programming languages: C, C++, Python, or SQL scripting.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Open to travel as position is based in Tuas.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).