S$7000 - S$8000 per month
about 1 year ago
Technical Lead (Java) - 2-year contract - Singapore
- Technology Transformation
- Expansion into new technologies
- Exposure into DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Unique one-and-only technology environment in Singapore
- At least 6 years of full stack development experience
- At least 2 years of team leading experience
- 2-year contract with possibility of permanent conversion
The ideal fit will assist in developing software applications and solutioning, leading a team of software engineers to ensure meeting of project goals and have everyone to be on the same page. Backed with strong knowledge in Java, you will also be ensuring software designs, development and deployment are carried out as per standard procedures and regulations. As a leader, you will also be providing technical leadership to software engineers in application support and issue resolutions.
Educated with Computer Science or related fields, you come from a background of developing softwares on Java platform on enterprise-scale custom-build projects, with a couple of years leading a team. You have practice agile and is a great communicator and is able to express yourself clearly to Senior Managers and your team.
To increase your chances for this role, you can show-off in practicing agile software engineering and other fancy technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, MQ, CI/CD, Bash, Python, Cloud or even mobile applications!
- 6 years or more experience on Java platform, preferably with exposure in microservices
- 2 years or more team leading experience
- Well-verse in agile projects
- Java programming, Java EE/J2EE, Spring, Web API, Angular, HTML, CSS, JS, SQL
Increase your chances with:
- Experience working on enterprise-scale projects, or, fully participated in projects from scratch
- Scrum, TDD
- Docker, Kubernetes, MQ, CI/CD, Bash/Python scripting, mobile applications, cloud technologies.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).