S$6500 - S$9500 per month
about 1 month ago
Technical manager - Engineering - Plant - Chemical/Food Processing & Manufacturing
I have partnered with a leading International Business, to help them identify a suitable candidate for a Technical Manager role. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, he/she will be fully in charge of all equipment's installed in the plant covering TPM - Total preventive maintenance - Breakdown and Preventive Maintenance, Equipment Reliability, In house Projects, Maintenance Planning, Spare parts management, Energy & Water Conservation, Budget, Continuous Improvement. It's a permanent job opportunity that has two direct reports and 9 indirect reports comprising Shift technicians.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 8 to 12 years related experience in food processing/food manufacturing/chemical plant maintenance
- Knowledge in Risk based maintenance, 4M Analysis and Asset management
- Proven leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).