S$70000 - S$75000 per annum
11 months ago
Technical Sales and Service Engineer
- APAC Regional Coverage
- International MNC
- Permanent role
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
I am currently working on an exciting role with a leading International Equipment manufacturer and Service provider. They are currently looking to hire a Technical Sales & Service Engineer to be based in Singapore. Reporting to the APAC Aftermarket Operations Director, this role will be in charge of working closely with the aftermarket sales team on the technical issues in APAC. Key areas of focus, Regional Customer interaction covering Technical delivery, Technical Training,Site surveys and related aftermarket project assist.
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering
- 3 to 8 years of relevant of hands-on experience in a Chemicals/Refinery/Petrochemical/Process plant
- Willingness to travel: 60-70%
- Technical proficiency to understand process engineering, ability to reach drawings, process flow diagrams and P&ID's will be a big advantage.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
My client is the market leader in their specialization and have got an established customer base. The role offers an attractive career bundled with a good salary package and an excellent regional exposure. Ideal for a hands-on technician in a plant who is keen to travel or for someone who is already on a Technical Service role, who prefers a change of environment.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).