S$2500 - S$3500 per month
about 2 months ago
Based in Penang (Malaysia) is a leading MNC, they are hiring a Training Manager whose responsibilities are to,
- Manage service providers training and policy teams
- Manage overall training requirements, ensure sufficient training resources are available to roll out required new hire induction and social media program training.
- Flag resource constraints timely to allow to align training plans with training resource capacity.
- Ensure continuous improvement of service providers and social media program training materials and overall curriculum in close collaboration with social media training and outsourcing team
- Ensure effective knowledge sharing and sign off/approval processes are in place for both Training and Policy between service providers and social media team
- Attend annual policy summits for social media program
- Provide thought leadership to training and policy teams re process/curriculum and content improvement opportunities.
- Define measurement concept for training success to allow to track new hire learning curve
- 2 years of experience in a training leadership role in an Operations environment, previous min. 3 years of experience in a training delivery role, preferably in an international environment
- Good knowledge of Quality/Process Improvement techniques
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- Excellent communication, consulting, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results
- Passion for ensuring a world class support experience for our community
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a rapidly changing environment and across multiple sites/teams
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Amrith Kiran on +65 6701 1507 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1982600 (Amrith Kiran).