Volt is partnering with a leading, privately held business which has footprints regionally and globally.
Due to rapid growth and the strategic importance of centralised analysis to the company's further expansion, the role of Treasury Manger has been created, to be based in their Singapore office.
Responsibilities will include:
Overall in charge of group wide treasury functions i.e. investment, foreign exchange exposure, cash management and capital structure, as follows:
* Manage foreign exchange exposure through natural hedge balancing and effective forex hedging
* Monitor and manage group's loans and intercompany borrowings;
* Monitor group's cash flow and prepare the forecast
* Perform cash management activities and investment of funds to generate positive returns
* Provide financial market analysis and obtain updates on latest developments;
* Ongoing development of group's treasury policy manual and processes
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum 5 year relevant experience in a Treasury role with at least 3 year experience in a managerial role. Has strong experience doing the investment function gained as a treasury person.
We are looking for a strong candidate who has strong problem solving skills and analytical abilities, possess
good interpersonal and communication skills. A hands-on person, meticulous , resourceful, positive and energetic with initiative and excellent motivational skills. The ideal candidate must be mature and with the ability to manage and interact with the senior management.
If you are interested in this fantastic career opportunity, please either apply here or send your CV for further details.
EA Registration No. R1439442
EA Licence: 12C5526
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Lilian Sim on +65 6701 1514 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1439442 (Sim Lilian).