S$5000 - S$7500 per month + Benefits
6 months ago
- Great Opportunity to work with a Global Leader
- 2 year direct contract with the client with good benefits
- Strenghths in User Interface are highly desirable
Scope: Seeking a UX/UI Designer that will be responsible to manage the UX/UI aspects of the digital product(s) with the aim to provide a great user experience requiring a low X-factor, i.e. that amount of user effort required in using the product. In order to achieve this the individual would need to do user and market research by interviewing users / potential users with the aim to produce results that will steer the design, flow and look and feel of the digital product.
The individual would be responsible to drive and steer this process by drafting clear and concise user stories and requirements for the development team to build and develop. The individual would also be responsible to align with the respective global Daimler team(s) responsible for corporate identity and design.
- Design the UX/UI aspects of digital products to ensure a great overall user experience
- Engage with users and stakeholders to understand the user needs
- Implement and manage user heatmaps and various reports to track user experience and navigation
- Oversee user research to provide qualitative feedback and insights
- Create and manage a UX/UI library / documentation for reference
Qualifications / Skillset
- Solid track record demonstrating the ability to design and create visually aesthetical and pleasing digital products that offer a great user experience and flow with a low x-factor.
- Degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years' experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or a similar role. Experience in financial services or automotive sectors a bonus
- Familiarity with user interface design patterns of various digital platforms.
- Expertise with popular design tools and software
- Experience with human-centered user interface design standards/methodologies.
- Familiar with agile development methodology and be able to collaborate with different stakeholders in the project to ensure the best user experience of the application.
- Strong communications skills with stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to communicate - in writing, verbally, and visually; and ability to reduce complex subjects to succinct information
- Must be able to handle multiple deadlines and with attention to detail
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).