S$20000 - S$25000 per month
8 months ago
VP of Engineering
- Leading a world class engineering team of 50 members
- Tech focused and progressive company
- Part of the senior leadership team
Reporting to the CEO the VP of Engineering will lead and develop the engineering team function and strategically lead the development and design of the product and platform enjoyed by tens of millions of consumers around the world
- Lead all development and QA
- Demonstrate excellent technology leadership, inspire your team, bring new ideas, and leverage new technologies and methodologies to bring value to the company.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure engineering is aligned with business, and ensure systems, architecture, technology, infrastructure, and processes, can scale with business growth.
- Be an active member of the leadership team, participate in setting business strategy, and contribute technical expertise to business decisions.
Essential Experience Sought
- Graduate in Computer Science or similar applied technical field
- Over 15 years of experience leading, developing, and scaling engineering teams of a similar size.
- Must have experience in consumer facing platform with millions of users
- Essential to have breadth of experience in both front end and back-end development
- Mix of start-up and enterprise company experience
- Credibility to lead a large team and technically savvy
- Preferred experience in working in countries outside of Singapore
- Proven ability to execute cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment, across time zones and offices, to accomplish multiple competing priorities
- Excels in balancing the needs of a dynamic product roadmap, and transparently delivering the work-in-progress for your teams
- Have solved significant infrastructure scaling, reliability, manageability, and security challenges
Please only apply with your full CV, if you meet all the requirements strongly. All applications are reviewed.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Anju Lagah on +65 6701 1504 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1219693 (Anju Lagah).