- Leading hospitality group
- APAC role
- New position
We are looking for a Franchise Development expert for a leading hospitality group looking to further expand in Asia Pacific. This is a brand new role which will provide much autonomy for the selected individual to drive the sales and franchise development plan.
You will be leading the full-life cycle from identifying and cultivating sources for new franchise partners in both new and established markets. You will plan, develop, receive approval for and execute the sales and marketing strategies required to meet the goals and objectives set.
You will be developing and utilizing creative new approaches to attract candidates through all available platforms. Engaging in relationship building, stakeholder management, preparing pitches and presentations, as well as negotiating terms and conditions of the franchise agreement. You will be well connected in the Hospitality industry, and a functional expert on franchising laws and licensing regulations in the market.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in a business development / franchising role, experience within the hospitality/ property real estate industry will be a plus
- A self-starter who is customer focused, motivated and have the flexibility to work well in a fast-paced environment of constant change
- Proven record of success in developing relationships and driving sales performance
- Excellent negotiation, communication and writing skills
- Independent, well-organised, motivated and results driven, but also a strong team player
- Good problem-solving skills, creativity, drive and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to think strategically and execute multiple projects under tight time lines
- Ability to travel extensively across APAC
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).